Every notable designer out there is on to the sneaker trend, and I am loving it. Believe me, I love my pointy-toe pumps as much as the next girl, but let’s be realistic: when you’re on the go, running errands around the city for your big summer internship, a stylish pair of sneaks are bae. I rounded up 10 of the best pairs out there (IMO) that you’re sure to love!
1. Steve Madden Ecentriq Sneaker– I have been lusting after these for months. The pink color, from what I’ve seen, is the most popular and usually out of stock. Nordstrom has by far the best selection of this sought-after shoe in multiple color and size options, although you will have to get in line for a backorder!
2. BP ‘Twiny’ Slip On Sneaker– If you’re one who’s willing to play around with colorful, fun prints, this is the shoe for you! This beachy print is the perfect summertime statement.
3. ASOS DIALOG Sneakers– They’re like a disco ball…for your feet. Groove on.
4. Vans for JCrew Classic Slip On Sneaker– Go for the gold with a preppy twist on street style.
5. Anthropologie Puma Classic Sneakers– These sneaks are totally lust-worthy. Can I just have my life decorated by Anthropologie? No? Okay…
6. Steve Madden Elixer Sneakers– Just call you the HBIC. Tell ’em who’s boss in these hardcore black sneaks.
7. Sam Edelman Dax Metallic Trainer– You don’t have to be an Olympic runner (or exercise at all, really) to look like a champ in these metallic trainers.
9. Kate Spade Lodero Sneakers– I can’t lie…I’m obsessed with anything Kate Spade puts out. These sneakers are the best upgrade your kindergarten Keds ever had.
10. ASOS Dockland Sneakers– All I can think of when I see this fierce print is the theme song to the Cheetah Girls movie. Cheetahlicious, for sure.
Do you have any finds that I missed? Comment below!
Have A Wesley Day!